Daystar ‘s Scorpion Shock Absorbers are available for several popular applications. Paired with Daystar’s Comfort Ride Lift & Leveling kits, Scorpion Shock Absorbers provide the “total package” for anyone who wants no-hassle, one-stop shopping when adding 2”-3” of lift to their truck, Jeep, or SUV.
Daystar Scorpion Shock Absorbers are specifically tuned for each vehicle application to ensure optimum performance. They feature a twin-tube design, which increases oil capacity and reduces shock fade. Inside the shocks are a durable piston seal and a velocity-sensitive valving stack, while a chrome-hardened piston shaft ensures longevity. Scorpion Shocks are further strengthened with Daystar’s premium Polyurethane shock bushings and topped off with legendary Daystar shock boots.
Daystar Scorpion Shocks are available for popular Comfort Ride Lift & Leveling kit applications that require longer shocks. Scorpion Shock Absorbers are available with Daystar’s Lift & Leveling kits or as stand-alone replacements for multiple applications
• Twin-tube hydraulic performance shock absorber
• Design prevents foaming and shock fade under severe conditions
• Velocity-sensitive valving
• Chrome-hardened piston shaft
• Black Daystar shock bushings and boot included
• Tuned for Daystar Comfort Ride Lift & Leveling Kits
• Suitable for all leveling / lift kits
• Sold Individually