Suspension designs that utilize control arms offer several benefits over solid-axle designs. However, the bushings that serve as the pivot points for the control arms get a real work out, and over time, they wear out. Symptoms of worn control arm bushings include suspension noise and clunking while cornering and the inability to hold an alignment. Daystar Control Arm Bushings are a significant upgrade over the rubber bushings most suspension systems use because they are resistant to vehicle fluids and road grime. They offer less deflection under load and superior wear characteristics. These bushings make the perfect upgrade when replacing worn factory bushings and for high-load applications, such as heavy hauling or vehicles that frequently go off-road.
- Control Arm Bushing Kit
- Restores Proper Vehicle Suspension Geometry
- Increases Performance And Handling Characteristics
- Vehicle Fluid And Road Grime Resistant
- Superior Durability and Wear Characteristics Over Stock Bushings
- Reduces "Slack" and "Play" in the Factory Suspension